The Flight Management Systems Market size is expected to grow at an annual average of 5% during 2021-2027. The flight management system is a major component of the avionics system of modern aircraft. It is a special computer system that automatically performs a variety of in-flight tasks, such as reducing the workload of an aircraft crew for a navigator or flight engineer. Key functions of the flight management system include in-flight management and flight planning using a variety of sensors such as Global Positioning System (GPS) and Inertial Navigation System (INS).
(Get 15% Discount on Buying this Report)
A full report of Flight Management Systems Market is available at: https://www.orionmarketreports.com/flight-management-system-market/10969/
The following segmentation are covered in this report:
- Visual Display Unit (VDU)
- Control Display Unit (CDU)
- Flight Management Computers (FMC)
- Line Fit
By Aircraft Type
- Narrow Body Aircraft
- Wide Body Aircraft
- Very Large Aircraft
- Regional Transport Aircraft
- Esterline Technologies Corporation
- Garmin Ltd.
- General Electric Company
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Jeppesen Sanderson, Inc.
- Leonardo-Finmeccanica Spa
- Lufthansa Systems GmbH & Co. Kg
The report covers the following objectives:
- Proliferation and maturation of trade in the global Flight Management Systems Market
- The market share of the global Flight Management Systems Market market, supply and demand ratio, growth revenue, supply chain analysis, and business overview.
- Current and future market trends that are influencing the growth opportunities and growth rate of the global Flight Management Systems Market
- Feasibility study, new market insights, company profiles, investment return, revenue (value), and consumption (volume) of the global Flight Management Systems Market Scope of the report
Scope of the report
The research study analyses the Flight Management Systems Market industry from 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly delivering insights into the market for better business decisions, considering multiple aspects some of which are listed below as:
- Market overview and growth analysis
- Import and export overview
- Volume analysis
- Current market trends and future outlook
- Market opportunistic and attractive investment segment
- North america market size and/or volume
- Latin america market size and/or volume
- Europe market size and/or volume
- Asia-pacific market size and/or volume
- Rest of the world market size and/or volume
Key Questions Answered by Flight Management Systems Market Report
- What was theFlight Management Systems Market size in 2019 and 2020; what are the estimated growth trends and market forecast (2021-2027)
- What will be the CAGR of 5% Market during the forecast period (2021-2027)?
- Which segments (product type/applications/end-user) were most attractive for investments in 2021? How these segments are expected to grow during the forecast period (2021-2027).
- Which manufacturer/vendor/players in the Flight Management Systems Market was the market leader in 2020?
- Overview on the existing product portfolio, products in the pipeline, and strategic initiatives taken by key vendors in the market.
Orion Market Reports (OMR) endeavours to provide exclusive blend of qualitative and quantitative market research reports to clients across the globe. Our organization helps both multinational and domestic enterprises to bolster their business by providing in-depth market insights and most reliable future market trends. Our reports address all the major aspects of the markets providing insights and market outlook to global clients.
Company name: Orion Market Reports
Contact person: Mr. AnuragTiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404