The Phthalic Anhydride Derivatives Market size is expected to grow at an annual average of 3% during 2021-2027. Phthalic anhydride is a toxic white solid crystalline compound or transparent melting liquid in various forms with an irritating odor. It is slightly soluble in hot water and hydrolyzed to phthalic acid. PA is soluble in alcohol and carbon disulfide. Reacts with strong oxidizing agents and reacts violently when heated with copper oxide or sodium nitrite, resulting in an explosion hazard.
(Get 15% Discount on Buying this Report)
A full report of Phthalic Anhydride Derivatives Market is available at: https://www.orionmarketreports.com/phthalic-anhydride-derivatives-market/47546/
The following segmentation are covered in this report:
- Alkyd Resins
- Unsaturated Polyester Resins
By End-user Industry
- Electrical and Electronics
- Alfa Aesar
- BASF SE
- G Petrochemicals Ltd
- JFE Chemical Corporation
- KH Chemicals
- Koppers Inc.
Reasons to Buying From us –
- We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
- More than 120 countries are for analysis.
- Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
- Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
Scope of the report
The research study analyses the Phthalic Anhydride Derivatives Market industry from 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly delivering insights into the market for better business decisions, considering multiple aspects some of which are listed below as:
- Market overview and growth analysis
- Import and export overview
- Volume analysis
- Current market trends and future outlook
- Market opportunistic and attractive investment segment
- North america market size and/or volume
- Latin america market size and/or volume
- Europe market size and/or volume
- Asia-pacific market size and/or volume
- Rest of the world market size and/or volume
Key Questions Answered by Phthalic Anhydride Derivatives Market Report
- What was the Phthalic Anhydride Derivatives Market size in 2019 and 2020; what are the estimated growth trends and market forecast (2021-2027)
- What will be the CAGR of 3% Market during the forecast period (2021-2027)?
- Which segments (product type/applications/end-user) were most attractive for investments in 2021? How these segments are expected to grow during the forecast period (2021-2027).
- Which manufacturer/vendor/players in the Phthalic Anhydride Derivatives Market was the market leader in 2020?
- Overview on the existing product portfolio, products in the pipeline, and strategic initiatives taken by key vendors in the market.
Orion Market Reports (OMR) endeavours to provide exclusive blend of qualitative and quantitative market research reports to clients across the globe. Our organization helps both multinational and domestic enterprises to bolster their business by providing in-depth market insights and most reliable future market trends. Our reports address all the major aspects of the markets providing insights and market outlook to global clients.
Company name: Orion Market Reports
Contact person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404https://pinstripeempireny.com/