Internet of Things (IoT) technology is expected to play an important role in increasing agricultural productivity today to meet the growing demand for food. IoT in the agricultural industry integrates IoT-based advanced technology tools, systems, equipment and solutions to increase operational efficiency, maximize yield, and minimize energy waste through real-time field data collection, data storage, data analysis and control development. platform. A variety of IoT-based applications such as precision agriculture, livestock monitoring, smart greenhouse and farm monitoring are expected to play an important role in speeding up agricultural processes. IoT technology can connect farms through a single platform, share, store and analyze information, making them more intelligent, solving agricultural-based problems and optimizing the quantity and quality of agricultural production. The global IoT in the agricultural market is expected to grow at a remarkable CAGR of 14% from 2021 to 2027 due to reduced technology costs as a result of continuous R&D on IoT and efforts from governments around the world. The quality and quantity of agricultural production.
(Get 15% Discount on Buying this Report)
A full report of IoT in Agriculture Market available at: https://www.orionmarketreports.com/internet-of-things-iot-in-agriculture-market/2096/
Key Market Players
Deere & Company (US), Trimble (US), Raven Industries (US), AGCO Corporation (AGCO) (US), AgJunction Inc. (AgJunction) (US), DeLaval (Sweden), GEA Farm Technology (Germany), Lely (Netherlands), Antelliq (France), AG Leader Technology (AG Leader) (US), Tigercat (Canada), Ponsse (Finland), Komatsu Forest AB (Sweden), Caterpillar (US), Treemetrics (Ireland), Topcon Positioning Systems (US), and DICKEY-john Corporation (US) are some of the major players in agriculture IoT market.
IoT in Agriculture Market Segmentation
- Automation and control systems
- Sensing and monitoring devices
- Livestock monitoring Hardware
- Fish farming hardware
- Smart greenhouse hardware
- Precision farming
- Livestock monitoring
- Smart greenhouse
- Fish farm monitoring
Reasons to Buying From us –
- We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
- More than 120 countries are for analysis.
- Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
- Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
o Market Overview and growth analysis
o Import and Export Overview
o Volume Analysis
o Current Market Trends and Future Outlook
o Market Opportunistic and Attractive Investment Segment
o North America Market Size and/or Volume
o Latin America Market Size and/or Volume
o Europe Market Size and/or Volume
o Asia-Pacific Market Size and/or Volume
o Rest of the world Market Size and/or Volume
Key Questions Answered by IoT in Agriculture Market Report
- What was the IoT in Agriculture Market in 2020 and 2021; what are the estimated growth trends and market forecast (2021-2027).
- What will be the CAGR of IoT in Agriculture Market during the forecast period (2021-2027)?
- Which segments (product type/applications/end-user) were most attractive for investments in 2018? How are these segments are expected to grow during the forecast period (2021-2027)?
- Which manufacturer/vendor/players in the IoT in Agriculture Market was the market leader in 2018?
- Overview on the existing product portfolio, products in the pipeline, and strategic initiatives taken by key vendors in the market.
Orion Market Reports (OMR) endeavors to provide exclusive blend of qualitative and quantitative market research reports to clients across the globe. Our organization helps both multinational and domestic enterprises to bolster their business by providing in-depth market insights and most reliable future market trends. Our reports address all the major aspects of the markets providing insights and market outlook to global clients.
Company Name: Orion Market Reports
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404