The global SCARA robot market size was valued at $7.1 billion in 2018, and is expected to reach $14.78 billion by 2026, with an annual average growth of 9% from 2021 to 2027. SCARA stands for Selective Compliant Articulated Robot Arm that is widely used in small applications. Robot assembly application. The configuration of this robot is unique and handles a variety of material handling tasks. This robot was developed to improve the repetition rate of pick and place operations from one position to another. Operates at higher speeds with optional clean room specification. In addition, automation in industrial applications is a set of technologies and automatic controls that improve the production speed and quality of products, control industrial processes with minimal human intervention, and achieve better performance than manual control. It is also referred to as industrial automation, which uses computers, robots, control systems and information technology to handle various industrial processes. In addition, automation reduces production costs and maintains product quality.
(Get 15% Discount on Buying this Report)
A full report of SCARA Robot Market available at: https://www.orionmarketreports.com/scara-robot-market/47484/
Many robot manufacturers are investing a significant amount of money to improve the collaborative control of their robots and further enhance the user experience. With the increasing demand for collaborative robots in all manufacturing industries, SCARA manufacturers are forced to develop robots with higher payload capacity. Due to rapid changes in supporting factors such as disposable income, consumer preferences, wireless technology, etc., the specifications and functions of SCARA robots have continuously improved.
Global SCARA Robot Market Segmentation:
By Payload Capacity:
- Up to 5.00 KG
- 01 KG to 15.00 KG
- More than 15.00 KG
- Material Handling
- Assembling and Disassembling
- Welding and Soldering
By Industry Vertical
- Electrical and electronics
- Food and Beverages
- Metal and Machinery
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- Kawasaki Robotics
- OMRAN Corporation
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- KUKA AG
- Fanuc Corporation
- DENSO Corporation (DENSO Robotics)
- Yaskawa Electric Corporation
- Stäubli International AG
Reasons to Buying From us –
- We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
- More than 120 countries are for analysis.
- Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
- Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
o Market Overview and growth analysis
o Import and Export Overview
o Volume Analysis
o Current Market Trends and Future Outlook
o Market Opportunistic and Attractive Investment Segment
o North America Market Size and/or Volume
o Latin America Market Size and/or Volume
o Europe Market Size and/or Volume
o Asia-Pacific Market Size and/or Volume
o Rest of the world Market Size and/or Volume
Key Questions Answered by SCARA Robot Market Report
- What was the SCARA Robot Market in 2020 and 2021; what are the estimated growth trends and market forecast (2021-2027).
- What will be the CAGR of SCARA Robot Market during the forecast period (2021-2027)?
- Which segments (product type/applications/end-user) were most attractive for investments in 2018? How are these segments are expected to grow during the forecast period (2021-2027)?
- Which manufacturer/vendor/players in the SCARA Robot Market was the market leader in 2018?
- Overview on the existing product portfolio, products in the pipeline, and strategic initiatives taken by key vendors in the market.
Orion Market Reports (OMR) endeavors to provide exclusive blend of qualitative and quantitative market research reports to clients across the globe. Our organization helps both multinational and domestic enterprises to bolster their business by providing in-depth market insights and most reliable future market trends. Our reports address all the major aspects of the markets providing insights and market outlook to global clients.
Company Name: Orion Market Reports
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404