The global wave energy market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 20% from 2018 to 2026, reaching $110.7 million by 2026. Wave energy is the transport and consumption of energy by sea level waves. The collected energy is used for power generation, water desalination and water pumping, as well as for all special kinds of useful work. Wave energy is also a type of renewable energy and is a major predicted global resource form of marine energy.
Increased industrialization and urbanization have led to an increase in demand for large-scale electrical energy. This increased tidal power plant development opportunities, boosting the growth of the wave energy market. Specifically, the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA), Ocean Power Technologies, and the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) are organizations that promote the widespread adoption and sustainable use of renewable energy in all its forms, including hydro and marine energy. For sustainable development, energy security and low-carbon economic growth, this factor is expected to excel in the growth of the wave energy market. However, high capital investment is one of the limiting factors that can hinder market growth.
A full report of Global Wave Energy Market is available at: https://www.orionmarketreports.com/wave-energy-market/39080/
The key vendors mentioned are Amog Consulting , AquaGen Technologies, Aquamarine Power ltd, Atlantis Resources Ltd, Carnegie Wave Energy Ltd, D.E. Energy Ltd , Eco Wave Power, Marine Current Turbines Ltd , Nemos, Ocean Power Technologies Inc, Ocean Renewable Power Company LLC , Pelamis Wave Power Ltd, Sinn Power, Tenax Energy Solutions LLC and Wave Swell.
- Overtopping Converters
- Oscillating Body Converters
- Oscillating Water Column
- Near shore
- Environmental Protection
- Power Generation
Reasons to Buying From us –
- We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
- More than 120 countries are for analysis.
- Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
- Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
o Market Overview and growth analysis
o Import and Export Overview
o Volume Analysis
o Current Market Trends and Future Outlook
o Market Opportunistic and Attractive Investment Segment
o North America Market Size and/or Volume
o Latin America Market Size and/or Volume
o Europe Market Size and/or Volume
o Asia-Pacific Market Size and/or Volume
o Rest of the world Market Size and/or Volume
Key Questions Answered by Global Wave Energy Market Report
- What was the Global Wave Energy Market in 2020 and 2021; what are the estimated growth trends and market forecast (2021-2027).
- What will be the CAGR of Global Wave Energy Market during the forecast period (2021-2027)?
- Which segments (product type/applications/end-user) were most attractive for investments in 2018? How are these segments are expected to grow during the forecast period (2021-2027)?
- Which manufacturer/vendor/players in the Global Wave Energy Market was the market leader in 2018?
- Overview on the existing product portfolio, products in the pipeline, and strategic initiatives taken by key vendors in the market.
Orion Market Reports (OMR) endeavors to provide exclusive blend of qualitative and quantitative market research reports to clients across the globe. Our organization helps both multinational and domestic enterprises to bolster their business by providing in-depth market insights and most reliable future market trends. Our reports address all the major aspects of the markets providing insights and market outlook to global clients.
Company Name: Orion Market Reports
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404